Tropers Online: 4,242
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Party
- Crowning Momentof Funny: Several
Bakshi: Well I'm on a diet, but what the hell!
- Bakshi being subtly told by the director that his wristwatch looks lout of place in a period film. Bakshi doesn't get what he's implying until the director asks him what time it is. Bakshi instinctively checks his watch and lets out a deadpan "Oh my god".
- The alcoholic waiter
- Bakshi desperately trying to find a toilet, then accidentally trashing the only one
- Bakshi losing his shoe, which ends up on a waiter's tray without him noticing. The waiter offers Bakshi an appetiser and he responds with a casual:
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Michele's agent is Carl Kolchak.