- Funny Moments: Several
- Bakshi being subtly told by the director that his wristwatch looks lout of place in a period film. Bakshi doesn't get what he's implying until the director asks him what time it is. Bakshi instinctively checks his watch and lets out a deadpan "Oh my god".
- The alcoholic waiter
- Bakshi desperately trying to find a toilet, then accidentally trashing the only one
- Bakshi losing his shoe, which ends up on a waiter's tray without him noticing. The waiter offers Bakshi an appetiser and he responds with a casual:
Bakshi: Well I'm on a diet, but what the hell!
- Memetic Mutation: Birdie Num Num
- Mexicans Love Speedy Gonzales: People in India seem to view Hrundi V. Bakshi as a harmlessly amusing caricature of their culture. His line "In India, we don't think who we are, we know who we are" gets quoted a lot.