Tropers Online: 4,834
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Nekci Menij Show
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Adole singing 'Someone Like You' to a cheescake bite in Episode Five.
- Bayonse slowly turning redder when she finds out Jay-Z has lost Blo Ive.
- Genius Bonus: As mentioned in the summary, to fully enjoy this show, one would need a near-encyclopedic knowledge of modern female pop and dance music.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The theme song is a synthesizer version of "Starships". Most of the incidental music in the show is also synthesizer parody versions of various recent songs from the characters, like "Pound the Alarm" and "I Don't Give A".
- The Woobie: Kety Perr, who is treated like shit by pretty much everyone, and unlike Xtine she doesn't seem selfish and vain enough to deserve it. Eventually, she snaps.