* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Adole singing 'Someone Like You' to a cheescake bite in Episode Five.
** Bayonse slowly turning redder when she finds out [[spoiler: Jay-Z has lost Blo Ive.]]
* FakeBrit: Xtine pointedly reminds Medoner and Merna during Episode Five that they aren't English.
* FollowTheLeader: After the success of The Necki Menij Show, many similar shows were created by fans, such as "Kety Perr: My Prims" and "I Am The Brinty Joan: The Show" (with the latter getting recognition by the original Necki Menij Show's creator)
* GeniusBonus: As mentioned in the summary, to fully enjoy this show, one would need a near-encyclopedic knowledge of modern female pop and dance music.
* SuspiciouslySimilarSong: The theme song is a synthesizer version of "Starships". Most of the incidental music in the show is also synthesizer parody versions of various recent songs from the characters, like "Pound the Alarm" and "I Don't Give A".
* TheWoobie: Kety Perr, who is treated like shit by pretty much everyone, and unlike Xtine she doesn't seem selfish and vain enough to deserve it. [[spoiler:Eventually, she snaps]].