YMMV: The Day Everything Changed
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Original characters Ayaka Suzuki and Nanami Tanaka proved to be popular enough to justify them returning for the next fanfic, Holiday Vacation where they played a much bigger role.
- Iron Woobie: Konata, ironically enough, qualifies. After all, she's been trying so hard to tell Kagami her true feelings towards her, but she hasn't succeeded for more than 3 years. And then she witnessed Kagami suffer the mother of all beatdowns at the hands of Sakura, after having a nightmare about it the previous night. But what does she do? She starts fighting back. Hard. Because of this (and the fact that she was also injured during the fight), she becomes a good example of this.
- Moral Event Horizon: If Sakura didn't cross this line with her completely uncalled for assault on Kagami, she definitely crossed this line when she started attacking Konata with the pipe just to try and get her off. Needless to say, this did NOT end well for her.
- Nightmare Fuel: Pretty much everything about Sakura, but the worst thing about her is how disturbingly realistic she is. Remember that brutal No-Holds-Barred Beatdown that she inflicted on Kagami? That kind of stuff actually does happen sometimes in real life.
- What an Idiot: Sakura really should have known better than to try to get even for something that wasn't worth getting even over. And at her trial she doesn't even make an attempt to try to defend herself, instead insisting that Kagami had it coming.
- The Woobie: Kagami for obvious reasons, during Chapter 4 after Sakura inflicts the mother of all beatdowns on her. Seeing her sprawled out on the ground and crying her eyes out from the excruciating pain of her injuries, it's almost impossible not to feel at least a little bit sorry for the poor girl, especially if you already thought she was a Woobie in the main series.