Characters: The Day Everything Changed
List the characters for The Day Everything Changed here.
Original Supporting Characters
Ayaka Suzuki (鈴木 絢香)Ayaka Suzuki is a senior at Ryoyou High School, born on August 7, 1987. She is best friends with Nanami Tanaka and is the bass player for the Red Roses and Blue Violets.
- Ascended Extra: She started out as a one shot character in this story. She would take up a larger role in the following two fanfics, Holiday Vacation and Lucky Star After Story.
- Genki Girl: Ayaka is very genki indeed, especially compared to her friend Nanami.
- Tareme Eyes
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Ayaka is the tomboy to Nanami's girly girl.
Nanami Tanaka (田中 七海)Nanami Tanaka is a senior at Ryoyou High School, born on January 9, 1988. She is best friends with Ayaka Suzuki and is the lead guitar player for the Red Roses and Blue Violets.
- Ascended Extra: Just like Ayaka, Nanami began as a one shot character. She would play a much bigger role in the next two stories.
- Shrinking Violet: Compared to Ayaka, Nanami is very gentle, shy and quiet. That is, unless she has an electric guitar in her hand.
- Tareme Eyes
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Nanami is the girly girl to Ayaka's tomboy.
Sakura Takahashi (高橋 サクラ)Sakura Takahashi is the main antagonist of the story. She has beaten up nearly every girl in the school, and holds a particularly strong grudge towards Kagami for some reason.
- Big Bad
- The Bully: A particularly nasty and realistic example.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Sakura's assault on Kagami.
- Jerk Ass: Big time.
- Laser-Guided Karma
- Laughing Mad: In Chapter 4.
- Smug Snake
Original One Shot Characters
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.