Tropers Online: 3,407
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Core
- Awesome Music: 30 Seconds To Mars's "Echelon"
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Stanley Tucci steals the movie and swallows it whole for breakfast.
- Freud Was Right: Take a closer look at that poster. And tagline.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The movie ends with Rat deliberately releasing all the details of Project Destiny online - think this is where Edward Snowden got the idea?
- MST3K Mantra: Science, Schmience — break out the popcorn and enjoy!
- Narm : Rat: " It's the whales! They're singing ! "
- So Bad, It's Good: Does it have any artistic merit? Not really. Is it nevertheless entertaining? Oooh yeah.
- They Just Didn't Care: In an interview with Hilary Swank she actually said "Since no one knows what the center of the Earth really looks like, we can make up all sorts of stuff." At least the writer managed to reject the Executive Meddling calling for dinosaurs Beneath the Earth.