- Instead of just simply explaining what would happen, our heroes use an improvised flamethrower on a peach to show the message loud and clear.
Zimsky: Three months, gentlemen, and we're back in the Stone Age. A year, the field goes, and that.Keyes: (drops the torched peach in a pitcher of water) Feel free to throw up, I know I did.
- After holding his dismay in about the team's plan, Zimsky reaches a Rage Breaking Point and aggressively tells off everyone, even reaching levels of hostility. When Braz tries to calm him down, he receives a Big "Shut Up!" from Zimsky...to which he responds by right-hooking in the jaw, instantly rendering him unconscious.
- Zimsky's breakdown in and of itself is pretty glorious to watch, considering it's pretty saturated with narm.
- The Heroic Sacrifices of Braz and Leveque.
- Credit must be given to Keyes near the end, when he takes the fuel rods, to complete the last bomb. The things were basically red-hot, enough to snap metal chains in under a second's exposure (even protective gloves weren't enough)... then he grabs them anyway, continuously holding on despite the sizzling sounds of fabric and flesh, pulling/dragging the things across what's left of the ship (including up a vertical ladder, at that).