YMMV: The Cannonball Run
- Awesome Music: Sing it with me now... CANNONBALL!
- Best Known for the Fanservice:
- Farrah Fawcett and Adrienne Barbeau's cleavage exposing exploits.
- Also, at no point in the film was Farrah Fawcett wearing a bra.
- Les Yay: Marcie and Jill
- The Other Darrin: The Lamborghini girls, Jill Rivers and Marcie Thatcher are played by Tara Buckman and Adrienne Barbeau respectively in the first film, but in the second film they are played by Susan Anton and Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke of Dukes of Hazard fame).
- Retroactive Recognition: This was Jackie Chan's second attempt to break through to American stardom after the disastrous flop The Big Brawl. This film was more successful but he still didn't catch on (likely overshadowed by the numerous other stars) and had to wait until Rumble in the Bronx.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: To the Bond theme, associated with the Expy-iest Seymour Goldfarb Jr.
- Values Dissonance: The bloopers reel includes Burt Reynolds' Rated M for Manly habit of slapping people in the face when he's joshing around. Dom DeLuise, his Heterosexual Life Partner in real life, laughs when he gets slapped, which looks a little like an abusive relationship to modern eyes.