- Awesome Music: Red, the credits theme song.
- In addition, it's the theme for Ananzi's death at the hands of her own father.
- Complete Monster: The prince Janos, who manipulates his daughter into weakening Final, then kills her without regrets, because he thinks she stands between him and ultimate power.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Peketo, he's one of the most popular characters of the game.
- And to a lesser extent, Noroko.
- Fetish Fuel: Animus. First off, he is constantly switching between a man and a woman mid fight. His moveset is based on the concept of sadomasochism, meaning he hurts himself (though he does not take damage from it) for most of his attacks. And some of his moves are clearly sexual in nature, such as his kick grapple. Also the special introduction sequence during an Animus mirror match.
- There's also Ananzi, with her provocative poses and wardrobe, and a couple of super moves which leave her momentarily naked - apparently, spiders are for her like Bayonetta's hair.
- Nausea Fuel: The Prison stage. Whats is that thing walking beneath the grated floor anyway?!?
- Nightmare Fuel
- Noroko is a great source of this. She usually has no face, but randomly, in her idle pose, she acquires two sunken pits for eyes and a mouth, and emits a horrible screech. One of her moves involves faking a cry and, if the opponent hits her in this state, she'll turn all red and scream loud as hell, sending the opponent flying. The "Soul Punishment" special involves her playing volleyball with the opponent's soul. The final hit, after an instant of complete silence and stillness, will sometimes flash, very quickly, some creepy image, like her doll covered in blood, or a close-up of an eye, followed by (you guessed it) a scream. And if the opponent dies with that final hit, the soul doesn't bounce back to the body, like it normally would; it is destroyed.
- And then, you have her fatal move. Remember her "fake cry" move from above ? The same, but from the point of view of the victim.