Tropers Online: 4,550
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Biju Biju Fruit
- Alternate Character Interpretation: In this story Kyubi is a sarcastic pervert who seems to generally care for Naruto.
- Arc Fatigue: The Story have been stuck in the Alabasta Arc for quite some time, one of the most common reviews nowadays is along the line of "Please just skip ahead! I'm tiried of this arc!".
- She got the message and plowed through the last part of the arc by omitting the last two Luffy fights.
- Crack Pairing: One sided Anko/Zoro... it sounds okay when you think about, but the attraction is based on the fact that Zoro can lose pints of blood that would kill a normal person.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Kyubi seems to be popular with readers.
- Ho Yay: It's heavily implied (if not outright stated) that Orochimaru and Kimimaro are lovers.