YMMV: The Big Comfy Couch
- Ear Worm: The theme song.
- The Foley Dollhouse theme song will stay stuck in your head for a good hour or so.
- Paranoia Fuel: Hey kids! If you don't eat your vegetables they'll come back to haunt you in your sleep and yell at you.
- Moment Of Awesome: This.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: Loonette asks Molly if sheíd like her to tickle her, and Molly refuses, despite having liked it before. Loonette accepts it and tells the audience itís her body, so itís her choice. Thatís a very strong message some adults these days donít seem to understand.
- Special Effects Failure: A lot of episodes, but it happened a lot in the final 2 seasons the most.
- Tear Jerker: The episode "Full of Life" where Loonette befriends a caterpillar and the caterpillar later dies and Granny Garbonzo sings a song about death. Major Bedhead even cries.
- Replacement Scrappy: Ramona Gilmour-Darling. When replacing a dearly-loved actor for a main character, it's almost inevitable, unfortunately.
- Uncanny Valley: Some of the merchandise. The show is about clowns, fair enough. But then they had to make a Loonette doll that looked like this◊, and adding salt to the wound, put in a voice chip as well. Wonder how many kids were scared stiff when they received one.