YMMV: The Abridging of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Bizarro Episode: Lampshaded / discussed in (nearly) the exact same manner The Nostalgia Chick defined a Big Lipped Alligator Moment at the end of the "Remote Island Syndrome" episodes (ep. 10).
- Crowning Music of Awesome: How could it not be said? Three appropriate songs from a certain video game franchise were played IN ONE EPISODE, and don't even get this editor started with the "Sailor Pothead" song, along with the other noticeable themes one will find. The opening theme also would appear to qualify (see Dancing Theme).
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Yuki. She even won a TAC Award over Yami Marik.
- Kyon: Best New Abridged Character, my ass.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The "parody" of "The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00" consists simply of Kyon calling the episode "shit," and promptly moving on to "Live a Live."
- Woolseyism: In episode 7, there's a very funny and interesting play on the original dub (yet it was also in the show's Japanese audio). In the original, Haruhi blames the SOS logo corruption on "..hackers or crackers!". In the abridging, Haruhi starts with "It must be hackers," while Yuki finishes with "... Or crackas."