- Crowning Moment of Funny: Imperius sex!
"Enough of these pleasantries. And if you attempt to give me a Criss-mass present, I will break your arms."
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: The first Christmas after Bucky Barnes is free of his Winter Soldier programming, he arranges through Nick Fury to meet with Namor at the grave of their Invaders teammate and sidekick of the original Human Torch, Toro. Namor tells Bucky that he thought the whole thing was a terrible joke. When Bucky asks him why he came, then, he says that some things are much too serious to joke about, and shakes Bucky's hand, telling him he's glad to see him, so long as Bucky doesn't try to give him a "Criss-mass" present. He asks if Bucky's seen the grave, saying that Toro died a hero, that his simple memorial doesn't do his heroics justice, and that being with him when he died was an honor. The book ends on the implication that Namor is going to sit there and tell Bucky the whole story of Toro's death, and for Namor, the respect and affirmation that he cared about Bucky and Toro and mourned their deaths is downright cuddly.
- Magnificent Bastard: He is even a part of The Illuminati. And he is the only Illuminati who's also part of its rival The Cabal; he likes to be in control of things.
- Moral Event Horizon: His attack on Wakanda in Avengers vs. X-Men.
- Nightmare Fuel: In-universe, Namor is everything scary in the sea personified for sailors in Sub-Mariner: The Depths.