YMMV: Street Sharks
- Angst? What Angst?: Just get kidnapped, nearly killed, dumped in a storm drain, and turned probably permanently into a shark? Cool, let's eat a hot dog stand and ride some motorcycles!
- JAWesome Music: The second intro song is both this and an Ear Worm.
- Invincible Hero: Paradigm's mutants really never were a real challenge for the heroes, what with being inferior in number and having generally less powerful animals. Piranoid, on the other hand, is an entirely different story.
- Moral Event Horizon: Paradigm stole his former friend's research and mutated him into a grotesque monster. He then mutates that same man's four sons into shark men and labels them as threats to Fission City, even suggesting it was their father that did it to them.
- Most Wonderful Sound: Ripster's distinctive chuckle.
- Tainted by the Preview: The toy commercials appeared before the cartoon aired. They were live-action and looked amazing. The cartoon just could not measure up to the commercials.