YMMV: Space Cases
- Creator's Pet: Suzee.
- Gateway Series: For a lot of kids of the 90's this series probably started their fascination with sci-fi, with at least a few feeling like they later "graduated" up to the very similar Star Trek: Voyager.
- Replacement Scrappy: Suzee
- So Bad, It's Good: Since it was 1) A Kid's Show and 2) A Cable Show, it had a laughably small budget. They used handheld video games for control consoles (functioning as "control panels" on walls), compact discs on a chair, and props kitbashed together from other Nickelodeon shows such as Are You Afraid of the Dark?, which, like this series, was also produced by CINAR (now DHX Media). All of it somehow came out on the other side of awful and ended up looking cute.
- Narm Charm: Best summed up by this recap: "Despite the fact that the show had a budget raised from the sale of somebody's old Gremlin, and had plot holes so large you could drive a Mack truck through them, it was whimsical, fun, bright and hopeful." And that is why we love it.
- Tear Jerker: The end of the season 1 finale, most intense is when the airlock closes between Harlan and Catalina.