YMMV: Small Wonder
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The show has been so popular in India that it spawned a copycat series in the Hindi language.
- Americans Hate Tingle: At least one non-O&O stationnote would pull Small Wonder and run a local news program instead. Probably others, too.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In one early episode, the parents tell the neighbors that Vicki has laryngitis and send her away to gargle (to get her away from the neighbors), Vicki says "I don't have Gargle in my memory bank but I do have google". While she doesn't mean the website (which wasn't around then), mentioning google while also mentioning her memory bank is a funny coincidence.
- Moe: A rare American example of the theme, and it seems to predate the modern Japanese concept by a decade or two.
- Narm Charm
- Retroactive Recognition: Supermarket Sweep host David Ruprecht was a guest star in the episode "Breakfast of Criminals".