- Awesome Music:
- Bob Seger. "Old Time Rock and Roll." If you got the hardwood floor, you may strip to your underwear, socks and pink business button-shirt, and proceed to dance.
- The soundtrack by Tangerine Dream.
- Best use of Muddy Waters' "Mannish Boy"... well outside of GoodFellas.
- Mixed in are songs from that time period by Journey, Prince, and oh yeah Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" which was required by law to be on every soundtrack between 1982 to 1987.
Joel's Dad: A preponderance of bass, perhaps?
- Best Known for the Fanservice: The movie is remembered for two things: The "Risky Business" Dance, and Rebecca De Mornay's sex scenes with Tom Cruise. (Well, men who were teens when the movie came out remember them fondly. They may seem a little tame by today's standards.)