YMMV: Quest for Fire
- Cult Classic
- Narm: The infamous Groin Attack is just too funny to take seriously. Unless perhaps it's supposed to be funny in which case it's a Big Lipped Alligator Moment.
- Special Effects Failure: The mammoths have not aged well.
- Squick: When they get it on.
- Ron Perlman has explained this several times: "There's not a lot of foreplay, it's just (*obscene grunting*)."
- Vindicated by History: It's not a famous film, but compared to recent prehistoric films like The Flintstones and 10,000 BC, it's one of the best in its genre, if not the best.
- Perhaps by movie critics. It's watched in anthropological classes, too... in order to pick apart just how much it got wrong.