Tropers Online: 2,852
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Quarter-Life: Halfway To Destruction
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The headcrab that attacks Cow-orker Jimm.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Cow-orker Jim.
- Fanon: This is regarded as a prequel to Full Life Consequences. See Fan Sequel on the main page.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: A YouTube commenter described the story as "The Dark Knight Rises in two minutes." More hilarious when you consider that Gordon + Jim = Jim Gordon.
- Inferred Holocaust: Gordon drops a radioactive environment into the Atlantic Ocean. Yep, nothing will definitely go wrong there.
- Older Than They Think: The term "cow-orker" was actually popularized by Scott Adams in an old Dilbert newsletter.
- So Bad, It's Good
- Tear Jerker: When cow-orker Jimm is blowed to smitheroons.