YMMV: Play The Percentages
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Geoff Edwards said "until we meet again" at the end of the Grand Finale.
- Funny Moments: Several, some of which are in these four YouTube videos.
- When reading a question, Geoff quipped, "The male of this species is a jackass...my wife thinks the male of every species is a jackass."
- During one question ("China is the most populated country of the world. What percentage knew the second-most populated country?") after the percentage was revealed, Geoff accidentally read the correct answer (India) and was forced to use a replacement question.
Geoff: We'll come back after Jack Barry comes in here and beats me up.
(after the commercial)
Geoff: With any luck, I'll be back here tomorrow. Goodbye.
- After asking a question involving an absurdly long Italian name (Rodolfo Alfonzo Raffaelo Pierre Filibert Guglielmi di Valentina d'Antonguolla), Geoff added, "If you ask me to repeat this, I'm gonna punch you right in the nose!"
- After a contestant said he was a fan of the Judge:
Geoff: Judge Von Erik, would you say hello to Dick?
Geoff: Thank you very much.
- After a contestant named Jeff appeared, Geoff asked Judge Von Erik how he would know whether the judge was referring to Jeff the contestant or Geoff the host. Von Erik's solution was to pronounce the host's name "Je-off".
- A contestant with 210 points asked for a 70-point question, then promptly corrected herself to say 40. Geoff started to read a 40-point question, but Judge Von Erik butted in and said that they had to take her first choice of 70.
Geoff: You're not looking into her eyes, man. I have to do that to that lady with those eyes?
Von Erik: I'm looking into Dan [Enright]'s eyes.
- A funny ad-lib from Bob Hilton:
Contestant: Bob Hilton, if I win one more game, what do I get?
Bob (off-mic): Anything you want.
- While Geoff was explaining the rules to a game, Dan Enright kept passing the cue cards to everyone in the studio, causing Geoff to lose it and start laughing.
- After asking a question about Les Misérables, Geoff complained that Judge Von Erik never compliments him, and asked the judge to compliment him on his pronunciation of Jean Valjean. The judge then dryly said, "Geoff, I never miss one of your shows, and you have never been better."
- On the finale, while thanking the staff:
Geoff: I wanna thank our sound man...(sound cuts out)...job.
- Heartwarming Moments:
- One contestant gave about a 30-second speech praising all the work that goes into a television game show, to the applause of the audience. It appears at 1:15 in the fourth video above.
- On another episode, Geoff asked the contestants and Studio Audience to sing "Happy Birthday" to his 74-year-old mother.
- Moment of Awesome:
Geoff: It was a short-lived series, but it got great critical acclaim—
- One couple won a $36,000 jackpot for knowing that 24% of the people surveyed knew the motto for the Girl Scouts.
- During a Pot Luck question in the solo-players format:
Von Erik: Geoff?
Von Erik: Peter has an opportunity to answer that question.
Geoff: It's Pot Luck, Judge Von Erik. Neither of them buzzed in.
Von Erik: My apologies.
Geoff: Judge Von Erik, ladies and gentlemen, has made a mistake!
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: So many, but the switch from married couples to solo players essentially killed it.