YMMV: Paul Bearer
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Given his gimmick it was inevitable that with him having died in 2013, certain moments in his career are a bit uncomfortable to watch (coming out of a casket in 2010 for example).
- The infamous "burial in cement" segment looks really bad now.
- Or the fact that his last appearance on WWE TV saw him rolled into a freezer by Kane ...and he was never seen again after that.
- Frankly, both his career as that character and its inspiration, his real life career as an undertaker, could both count as collective moments.
- During the Kane vs Undertaker match at WrestleMania XIV, he is seen clutching his chest. Jim Ross comments that it can't be a heart attack because he doesn't have a heart. His official cause of death was a heart attack.
- Narm: It's a wonder The Undertaker was able to keep a straight face around him most of the time.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: It took the man's death before Paul Bearer was ever portrayed as a uniting force for the Brothers of Destruction, as in his lifetime he only ever appeeared on either The Undertaker or Kane's behalf (and against the other if they were feuding at the time).
- Took The Bad Gimmick Seriously: Sure it's a silly gimmick, but the fact that Paul was having so much fun with it made it all worthwhile.