- Crosses the Line Twice: "I suppose we can describe PRIMARCHS as a literal dead baby comedy now..."
- Draco in Leather Pants: Vect again.
- Fan Wank: Where to start?
- Also how to save the Universe.
- God-Mode Sue: The Primarchs. Greatly offset by their own incompetence.
- Mind you, anything less wouldn't last two seconds against half of the enemies in this fanfic. A C'tan who can turn around to the author and say "Piss off bitch, I'm the frakking Nightbringer"!?
- Horus invokes this trope literally at one point, hacking the story and accessing the "god mode" cheat. His fellow Primarchs tell him off for being unsporting.
- Magnificent Bastard: Alpharius/Omegon. Not only does he secretly own half of the 40K galaxy, he also impersonated Eldrad through the entire Retcon arc without anyone noticing.
- Memetic Mutation: Ruthlessly exploited on many occasions. The series has even spawned a few of its own, such as "AWESOME and WIN" and "The Emperor Rejects!"
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap The Blood Ravens. Primarily because of the novels' Author, C S Goto, whom most Eldar players hold up to show just how evil you can be to a race's background. They were made the Dragon to the Plot Hole in the 3rd arc.
- Special Effects Failure: Due to "budget cuts".
Stick-man Alpharius: "Damn you!"