YMMV: Old Man Logan
- Crosses the Line Twice: Red Skull's last words before Logan chops his head off? "Don't make me laugh. You haven't got the guts".
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Many, but highlights include:
- Logan killing Red Skull.
- Logan escaping the White House with the Iron Man suit.
- The rampage against the Hulk Gang.
- And on the villains' side we have Mysterio, a villain who was mostly considered harmless if he wasn't backed by a team, being responsible for the death of all the X-Men and for completely breaking Wolverine for 50 years. Horrifying, yes, but also a very big accomplishment for a "harmless" villain.
- The Venom symbiote merged with a Tyrannosaurs. Nothing else needs to be said.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Rare in this series, but between Logan and his daughter Jade.
Logan: I love you, baby girl.Jade: I love you too, Pa.
- Fridge Horror: When you think about it, the creation of the Hulk Gang probably isn't something Jenny was too crazy about.
- Hulk also mentions "She Hulk was the only woman out there who could take the damn pace!", so he probably attempted with several heroines. (And some villainesses)
- Moral Event Horizon: Bruce Banner's Face-Heel Turn began with the conception of the Hulk Gang.
Banner "Who else was I gonna mate with besides my first cousin? Jenny She Hulk was the only woman out there who could take the damn pace!"
- In the backstory we have Mysterio tricking Wolverine into slaughtering the other X-Men than dropping the illusion just in time for Logan to see and hear Jubilee, the X-Men he's always been closest to, gasping out her final words. Damn.
- Nightmare Fuel: A... rather healthy amount:
- There's a city made out of Giant Man's corpse.
- Mysterio tricking Wolverine into murdering the entirety of the X-Men. Given that he's widely considered an Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain it's pretty stunning.
- Red Skull apparently killed Captain America by popping his eyes.
- The entire Hulk Gang in general.
- One-Scene Wonder: Mysterio appears once for about four panels total, but what he does in those four panels... holy shit...
Mysterio: My name is Mysterio, master of illusion. My thanks on behalf of the criminal community.