- Awesome Music: Admit it, "Girl You Know It's True" and "Baby Don't Forget My Number" are still glorious Ear Worms.
- The version of "Girl You Know It's True" that appears on All or Nothing especially.
- Covered Up: In all the kerfuffle, many people don't realize that "Girl You Know It's True" is actually a cover, originally by 80s pop band Numarx.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: This In Living Color! skit. And this was before the scandal broke, so it even leans toward Hilarious in Hindsight.
- Deader Than Disco: Oh hell yeah. Once the truth came out, there wasn't much anybody could do to salvage things.
- Face of the Band: For marketing purposes, Rob and Fab were a deliberate example, that went horribly, terribly wrong.
- It Was His Sled/All There Is to Know About "The Crying Game": Is there any person in the world who has NEVER heard of Milli Vanilli's controversy?
- Misblamed: Granted, fame went to their heads, but the boys got a hell of a lot of heat considering that they were little more than employees and figureheads.
- Narm Charm: Most anyone who still listens to them today probably does it for this reason.
- Never Live It Down: Personified.
- Second Album Syndrome: For both the boys and the real band; whichever album you consider the real second album.
- Tastes Like Diabetes