YMMV: Mike Adamle
- Acceptable Targets: Virtually every wrestling fan is in agreement that Mike Adamle deserves all the mockery he gets.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Clips parodying him are starting to enter this territory since he's revealed that his screw-ups on live broadcasts were due to small seizures that he frequently experiences as a result of head trauma from his NFL career.
- Memetic Mutation: Lots of it, due to the mistakes he's made.
- Never Live It Down: Out of his entire career as an announcer, including a memorable run as the announcer for the original American Gladiators, this is what he'll sadly be remembered (and maybe even disliked) for.
- Replacement Scrappy: His taking over of the announcers' table following Joey Styles' retirement from commentating did not go well with the fans.
- WTH, Casting Agency?: Especially as GM of Raw. Putting a football announcer with no wrestling knowledge whatsoever on a microphone on your biggest, most high-profile show?
- The Woobie: ...on the other hand, Adamle at least brought energy to the broadcast table, something that has been sadly lacking as of late. While he couldn't tell a wristlock from a wristwatch, he at least tried to make the shows more entertaining, even when it resulted in him being mocked. Add to that the fact that Adamle's stint as GM was Vince McMahon's way of being a dick towards him and Adamle has built a small but decently sized group of fans sympathetic towards him. Or at least believing that he's still better than Michael Cole.
- That, and the realization that the head trauma (read: brain damage) "probably" had something to do with his inadequacies.