Crowning Moment of Heartwarming:
- Joe's final words to Susan. And when he allows the guy who was in his body in the first place to come back to look after Susan. Also doubles as Tear Jerker.
- The little old sick woman's speech to Joe in her hospital bed. Depending on your view, it may also be a Tear Jerker.
Old Woman: It nice it happen to you. Like you come to the island and had a holiday. Sun didn't burn you red-red, just brown. You sleep and no mosquito eat you. But the truth is, it bound to happen if you stay long enough. So take that nice picture you got in your head home with you, but don't be fooled. We lonely here mostly too. If we lucky, maybe, we got some nice pictures to take with us.
- When Joe tells Bill he won't take Susan (really hits this dad).
- Just about the entire party scene full of goodbyes, hugs, and kisses.
- The scene when Susan realizes that her father is dead, but that she'll always have the good person she met at the coffee shop.
- Allison's speech to Bill, admitting to him that she knows Susan is the favorite.
"I've felt loved, and that's all that matters. So, never mind favorites. You're allowed to have one. The point is, you've been mine."