YMMV: Latawnya, the Naughty Horse, Learns to Say "No" to Drugs
- Anvilicious: Is it ever. The flashback to the OD'd horse probably seals the deal.
- Bile Fascination: Every time this book gets sold on Amazon, it gets sold out very quickly. People in Germany have been buying rare copies at $450 a pop!
- Narm: Try not to laugh while the horses are crying over the death of their OD'd companion.
- So Bad, It's Good
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Like the above trope, this isn't what one would expect from an anti-drug book. But just look at that page image - kind of hard to believe someone came up with that sober, isn't it?
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: Because kids of the reading level this book is written at needed to see an OD'd horse lying dead.