- Base Breaker: Is neo-thrash Kreator worthy, or are they trying too hard to return to their roots?
- Face of the Band: Mille Petrozza.
- Magnum Opus: Pleasure To Kill.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: Most of the older fans will tell you that Pleasure to Kill is the epitome of Teutonic thrash, as well as one of the most important albums in the development of death metal (along with Reign in Blood, Seven Churches, and To Mega Therion). Younger fans, on the other hand, will still see it as a classic, but they probably won't get just how important it was.
- Signature Song: "Ripping Corpse" or "Flag of Hate."
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Kreator got this when they switched to Industrial/Gothic. When they finally returned to their thrash roots, some panned it for being too melodic.
- Phantom Antichrist seems to be averting this.