- Base Breaker: Is neo-thrash Kreator worthy, or are they trying too hard to return to their roots?
- Face of the Band: Mille Petrozza.
- Magnum Opus: Pleasure To Kill.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: Any older fans will tell you that Pleasure to Kill is the epitome of Teutonic Thrash, as well as the blueprint of thrash in general. However, newer, younger fans will fail to see anything special about Kreator's discography.
- Signature Song: "Ripping Corpse" or "Flag of Hate."
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Kreator got this when they switched to Industrial/Gothic. When they finally returned to their thrash roots, some panned it for being too melodic.
- Phantom Antichrist seems to be averting this.