YMMV: Kingdom Hospital
- Crowning Moment of Awesome - Antubis tearing Paul a new one, later on. Also, many characters find themselves there...
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming - Mrs' Druze's session with the gent who's dying... - and later, the seance.
- Crosses the Line Twice - A dead... headless man... running down the hallways looking for his noggin. C'mon, all it needs is the Benny Hill theme. And it STILL has a pretty good song associated with it. Also, he gets a PC monitor for a head later. Complete with DOS prompt.
- Also, a woman having a heart attack after stealing a presumably! dead man's wallet.
- Earworm: Somehow they upped the surrealness level significantly with the use of the upbeat "Red Dragon Tattoo", by Fountains of Wayne. The song practically doubles as Arc Words.
- God-Mode Sue: Peter Rickman, the most significant character with no antecedent in Riget. Let's see, he's an artist who is loved by the man in the street but hated by those nasty snobbish critics, he has an accident that replicates one Steven King had, incredibly powerful supernatural beings love him, he single-handedly gives the series a happy ending that breaches several rules of how to write decent plots...
- Narm - It's a Stephen King miniseries'. Does more need to be stated?