They like to cast me for scary roles. I think it`s because they want you to be scared, but also to like the little girl.Jodelle Micah Ferland (born October 9, 1994) is a Canadian actress best known for her roles as Sharon/Alessa in Silent Hill, Bree in Twilight, Mary Jensen in Kingdom Hospital, Princess Harmony in Stargate Atlantis and young Adria in Stargate SG-1. Her most recent role is as Five in Dark Matter. She also voiced the Little Sisters in BioShock 2. She was born on October 9, 1994.
This actress provides examples of:
- Creepy Child / Enfant Terrible: Many of her kid roles were these tropes.
- The director of the Silent Hill movie talked about when he first met Jodelle, she was this giggling little girl in pink sunglasses and a white fur coat, and then she said to him in a creepy tone how she always wanted to play the devil.
- Crosscast Role: She had a small role in the movie The Messengers, where she played a little boy at the start of the movie.
- Dawson Casting: Her character Five on Dark Matter is stated to be 16. Jodelle was 20 when the show began, though that's closer than many of these castings.
- Dyeing for Your Art: She had her long brown hair cut and dyed blue for the role of Five in Dark Matter.
- One of Us: She has cosplayed as Misa Amane from Death Note, Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games and Princess Mononoke. And aside from Studio Ghibli films, she's a massive fan of Doctor Who and Harry Potter.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: She has beautiful blue eyes, as emphasized in the page picture to the right, as well as in her various roles.