YMMV: Kill Me Baby
- Dude, Not Funny!: Some -if not most- of Sonya's beatings on Yasuna are downright disturbing for slapstick comedy standards. Take Episode 9.2 for an example, when Sonya repeatedly whips Yasuna with a fishing rod like an abusive spouse.
- Ear Worm: The opening and ending themes. The first comes with one of the most zany opening scenes ever made, also completely unrelated to anything and everything in the anime. The second with an incredibly addicting dance sketch that's just impossible to stop looking at.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Agiri's anime incarnation has gained a significant fanbase due to her voice alone.
- Les Yay: One does wonder why Sonya puts up with Yasuna. And then comes that ending theme... also see the entry for Yandere in the main page.
- Memetic Mutation: Yasuna's "Nice desu ne!" has become a minor meme.
- The ending song's dance and the first manga volume's cover. Both Sonya and Yasuna are edited into other characters who are friends, enemies, siblings, etc.
- Ships That Pass in the Night: Fans commonly ship Agiri with the Unused Character, despite the fact that the two have never had any real interaction in the show. Hell, the jury's still out on whether or not UC even knows Agiri exists!