- Action Girl
- Badass Adorable / Cute Bruiser: Arguably qualifies as this.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Expy: A girl with blonde hair in twin tails and black ribbons who worked as an enforcer and had a cheerful, brown-haired friend who saw the darkness of her work and attempted to brought out the best of her? If the description is not enough, just change her eye color and you will have a Super-Deformed version of Fate Testarossa.
- Jerkass: Not as bad as Yasuna, but quite violent and doesn't seem to have any other friends besides Yasuna and Agiri.
- Little Miss Badass
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Yasuna
Voiced by: Chinatsu Akisaki (Japanese), Hilary Haag (English)
- Befriending the Enemy: One of her motives for hanging around Sonya is trying to evoke reform in her; as mentioned in episode 13.
- Jerkass: A passive-aggressive one. Constantly tries to prank Sonya, with varied degrees of success.
- Kiddie Kid: In high school, but acts like a five year old.
- Made of Iron: To survive the abuse that Sonya dishes out on her, she has to be.
- Sore Loser: A lot of her antics are motivated by trying to be Sonya as something, anything. she even says she hates loosing in the dub!
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Sonya
Voiced by: Ai Takabe (Japanese), Rozie Curtis (English)
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Agiri might look a bit stoned and wacky, but she knows what he does as part of the organization. In an episode, she takes out an assassin who had come for Sonya with a regular boomerang.
- Dissonant Serenity: Nothing fazes her, and very few things makes her laidback attitude twitch.
- Eyes Always Shut: Unless something significative happens.
- Gadgeteer Genius: As Yasuna puts, Agiri is constantly pulling out ninja-themed gadgets and toys.
- Genis Ditz: Maybe...
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Maybe not...
- Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane: The manga keeps it ambiguous whether she is a real ninja or just a very convincing con artist. The anime feels more inclined to the first option.
- Rapunzel Hair
- The Stoic: Whatever the situation may be, she keeps her cool.
- Failure Is the Only Option: Try as she might, nothing is ever going to come out of her Hostile Show Take Over.
- No Name Given
- Shana Clone: Red haired, violent personality and voiced by Rie Kugimiya.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: Subverted in that, much to her chagrin, she is not significative at all.
- Sukeban: Wears sneakers instead of dress shoes and sports her uniform jacket tied to her waist, just like a Japanese female delinquent, and definitely has the attitude of one.