YMMV: Jelly Jamm
- Bizarro Episode: The "Flying Bathtub" episode is notably weirder than the other episodes, and breaks the normal formula: Unlike normal episodes, it's Bello and Mina who have a wacky adventure together, not Bello and Goomo. There's a rap sung by the voice actors, not a pop number by Guille Milkyway like usual, the plot revolves around a literal flying bathtub and a brief scene involves a tap-dancing basketball.
- Character Development: Goomo seems more mature and smarter in the third season.
- Ear Worm: The theme song WILL get stuck in your head.
- Les Yay: While you can interpret Bello's and Goomo's close relationship as just a friendship, it's really hard to deny the subtext between Mina and Rita in "Home, Flying Home", which included Mina moving into Rita's house for a while, them spooning in bed and Rita undressing Mina in her sleep to wash her shirt. What follows is them trying to live a week together, which goes horribly because of their different lifestyles. After getting into a big fight, Rita discovers that Mina tried the whole week to make a tea that changes colours specifically for Rita, and Mina realizes that despite their differences, she really likes Rita as well. They decide to spend another week together as roommates.
Goomo: "Who are you? Who am I? Well I guess that doesn't matter..."
- The whole "White Dodo" episode.
- In "Silent Sheriff", Bello accidentally makes everyone forget about music due to his reality altering sheriff star. This literally leads to everyone's "music" and "rhythm" being sucked out of their body, meaning they've got no joy left, no aspirations and no memories. Sure, he manages to fix it, but the implications remain, especially since the sheriff star breaks and it at first seems like there's no way out. There is a rather heartbreaking scene where Bello sees his best friend Goomo as a literal grey husk, questioning himself in this manner:
- Ugly Cute: Goomo looks noticeably more goofy than the other kids, but he still manages to be very adorable.