- Crosses the Line Twice: The whole film is more of a case of leapfrogging back and forth over the line, but the "pas de bras, pas de chocolat" line takes the cake.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: a lot.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: quite a few of them, too.
- Ho Yay: Philippe letting Driss go feels a lot like a break-up, complete with Philippe's Beard of Sorrow and Driss keeping a photo of Philippe to remember him by.
- Tear Jerker: Ludovico Einaudis "Una mattina", especially in the scene at the very end.