YMMV: Intelligent Qube
- Awesome Music: Takayuki Hattori's soundtracks for Intelligent Qube and Intelligent Qube Final are fully orchestral, so there's lots of awesome to be had. Good tracks include:
- Good Bad Bugs: If you're very quick, as soon as the cubes begin to roll, you can trigger your existing mark, run to another tile, and lay and trigger a second mark. EXCELLENT!
- Porting Disaster: The PSP version of IQ, IQ Mania, is best avoided. It was shoddily programmed, especially compared to the original PS IQ and IQ Final. If you can, you should get the original IQ Final and emulate it on the PSP.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks:
- Many people played Kurushi from a Play Station Magazine demo disc, where the music was removed to save space. As a result, the game is completely silent save the player's footsteps, the cube stomps, the player's marker and the 'Kurushi Voice'. Some folks prefer this version.
- The PS2 version, IQ Remix, has distracting special effects and considerably worse music.