Hulk vs. Thor
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Hulk hands the whole of Asgard their holy asses. Gods, valkyries, frost giants, everybody.
- Critical Research Failure: There are a lot of examples, the writers clearly didn't know anything about the Asgardians. Or they didn't care. One blaring example is that Hulk No Sells Thor's super lighting attack multiple times in the film but in the comics both Thor and Zeus have demolished him with lighting attacks. There are also multiple ways Thor could have taken care of the Hulk. Thor could have dropped his hammer on him to prevent him from moving, teleport him away, using the Godblast, the Destoryer armor, the list goes on and on, and that's just Thor. That doesn't include Loki or the entirety of Asguard.
- Narm: From ugly character designs that don't animate well, to epic music that's not really epic, lackluster voice acting, "lush" backgrounds that aren't that lush to "emotional" moments that don't ring true, whether it's Amora the Enchantress professing undying love for Thor or Bruce Banner having to give up his "happy place" (see below) to Odin's less than inspiring Large Ham speech at the end, this segment is just overflowing with it.
- Nightmare Fuel: This segment has one of the scariest interpretations of the Hulk you'll ever see.
- Popularity Power: Hulk vs Thor consists of Hulk going One-Man Army on Asgard, and Loki's army of frost giants without breaking a single sweat. Hulk vs Wolverine has what's close to a stalemate.
- So Okay, It's Average: Most fans regard it as a poor showing for Thor and his fellow Asgardians and also regard it as being vastly inferior to the Wolverine segment.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The ending theme to The Hulk's live-action TV show gets one during the final scene.
- Tear Jerker: Bruce Banner's 'happy place' while in Hel, all the poor guy ever wanted was a real life...
- The Scrappy: This version of the Hulk is very unpopular due to being stupidly overpowered.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: As the CMOA above states, despite the film supposedly being about Hulk fighting Thor, all the fighting consists of Hulk Curbstomping everything, rather than being about a huge fight between the two of them.
Hulk vs. Wolverine
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Every scene with Deadpool is stolen by him.
- Just Here for Godzilla: Several viewers just want to see the Merc with the Mouth's first non-cameo role.