The "Thor" segment:
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Hulk hands the whole of Asgard their holy asses. Gods, valkyries, frost giants, everybody.
- Narm: From ugly character designs that don't animate well, to epic music that's not really epic, "lush" backgrounds that aren't that lush to "emotional" moments that don't ring true, whether it's Amora the Enchantress professing undying love for Thor or Bruce Banner having to give up his "happy place" (see below) to Odin's less than inspiring Large Ham speech at the end, this segment is just overflowing with it.
- Nightmare Fuel: This segment has one of the scariest interpretations of the Hulk you'll ever see.
- Popularity Power: Hulk vs Thor consists of Hulk going One-Man Army on Asgard. Hulk vs Wolverine has what's close to a stalemate.
- So Okay, It's Average: Most fans regard it as a poor showing for Thor and his fellow Asgardians and also regard it as being vastly inferior to the Wolverine segment.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The ending theme to The Hulk's live-action TV show gets one during the final scene.
- Tear Jerker: Bruce Banner's 'happy place' while in Hel, all the poor guy ever wanted was a real life...
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: As the CMOA above states, despite the film supposedly being about Hulk fighting Thor, all the fighting consists of Hulk Curbstomping everything, rather than being about a huge fight between the two of them.