- Ear Worm: Dynamite.
- Fridge Logic:
- Why on earth would the Easter Bunny only have one son to pass the title down to.
- Fred lampshades the logic of why a rabbit drops off eggs around the world instead of something that makes more sense, like a chicken.
- The factory is said to have been running 4000 years, making it more than twice as old as the holiday it serves.
- Ho Yay: Fred and E. B. have a fair bit between them, oddly enough. The coronation scene is played like a wedding!
- I Am Not Shazam: There's no one in the movie actually named Hop.
- Nightmare Fuel: Carlos's transformation. Hands down.
- Uncanny Valley: E.B. His facial features and fur are just so realistic, but the proportion of his head and body...