YMMV: Happily N'Ever After
- Crowning Moment Of Funny: Believe it or not, in the first movie, the ONLY funny moment that deserves to be crowned—Here's an exchange of dialogue between Rick and Ella.
Ella: Oh my gosh, Rick! I-I was dancing with the Prince and my dress disappeared!Rick: Okay...that's too much information but thank you.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Mambo. Seriously, many people may hate the movie but really love that purple cat.
- Fridge Horror: Many points of the movie suggest the characters are constantly reliving their stories. Keep in mind, most fairy tales feature characters in sad lives until the happy ending. This would mean, for example, Ella would go back to being her stepmother's slave shortly after marrying her prince.
- This also ties into Fridge Logic. What the hell is Frieda upset about? She would win anyway!
- Sequelitis: Not that the first movie was any good.
- Special Effects Failure: Both movies exhibit this in massive amounts. The second one more so than the first.