YMMV / Happily N'Ever After
- Crowning Moment Of Funny: Believe it or not, in the first movie, the ONLY funny moment that deserves to be crowned—Here's an exchange of dialogue between Rick and Ella.
Ella: Oh my gosh, Rick! I-I was dancing with the Prince and my dress disappeared!
Rick: Okay...that's too much information but thank you.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Mambo. Seriously, many people may hate the movie but really love that purple cat.
- Evil Is Sexy: Frieda, definitely.
- Sequelitis: Not that the first movie was any good, but the sequel managed to build on the bad things the first did, while simultaneously throwing out what little good the first film had.
- Special Effects Failure: Both movies exhibit this in massive amounts. The second one more so than the first.