YMMV: Graffiti Kingdom
- Cult Classic: This game is held as one of the best games on the PS2 by virtually every person who's ever played it. All six of them.
- Ho Yay: Pixel and Tablet have some... moments that can be stretched into awkwardness, though thanks to Tablet's early impressions they can completely slip past the radar. For a while.
- It's Short, so It Sucks: One of the main complaints of the game.
- Most Annoying Sound: Every boss seems to have a catchphrase/battle call or two, which you'll hear... more than once if you take a while to deal with them.
- Narm: Yes.
- That One Boss: Telepin goes without saying. Also Carlton. Deskel could also count for some. What makes Carlton all the more frustrating besides the fact that he appears so early on is that he's a self-admitted miniboss. ("I'm not really interested in being a boss...")
- Carlton is an interesting case. He's usually called challenging due to him being a Flunky Boss, but if you kill enough of the Mooks then you can level up midfight and restore all health.
- Medium, mostly the second form.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Tablet's voice and appearance are rather feminine. It can take until Pastel calls him the Devil's son for his gender to be cleared up for some. Telepin's gender is also hard to figure out.