YMMV: Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: More than one actually. There are a couple interactions with seemingly unrelated characters. Such interactions include the men in red, the park freestyle rappers, the would be mugger getting roundhouse kicked (by Shi Yan Ming).
- Ghost crosses paths with a man wearing all army gear played by the RZA, seemingly building to a showdown. When they meet they merely greet each other in a fashion that insinuates this man may also be a contract killer and part waysnote . This person is never seen nor mentioned again.
- Ghost Dog encounters two strangers in the countryside who have killed a black bear out of season. He avenges the bear by killing one hunter and wounding the other, arguing that the ancients saw bears as equal to humans.
- Faux Symbolism: Ghost Dog has a meeting of the minds with a mysterious dog.
- Values Dissonance: In keeping with his ancient samurai code, Ghost Dog obeys Louie without question, even if this means becoming a hitman.
- Ghost Dog's murder of the two hunters for killing a bear also qualifies, even if they were poaching.