YMMV: Final Fantasy VII: The Sevening
- Acceptable Ethnic Targets: Subverted with Barret. He tends to call Cloud "whitey" and "honky", but only Cloud.
- Though he later calls Dyne a "cracker" after it's become clear just how Ax-Crazy he's become since they last met.
- Accidental Innuendo: When climbing the stairs up Shinra Tower, Barret complains that they should've gone in through the front. Leads into a Heh Heh, You Said X moment immediately after.
Tifa: "Going in through the back is better, trust me."
- Archive Binge: The series began on on May 13, 2010 and is currently over 400 pages long.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Played with - mostly because they're in the source material. There are some naked people aboard a Midgar train that seem arbitrary, but it's revealed in the next strip that Biggs and Jessie stole their outfit (including the mustache).
- Crack Pairing: Vincent mentioned about his popular pairing with Yuffie to her. Yuffie's not amused.
- Discredited Meme: Done twice so far, for 'Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!' and 'You Shall Not Pass'. In both cases, Cloud forbids the use of the line.
- Moe: Both main female leads are more adorable than their game counterparts.
- Ship Tease: Cloud and Tifa get a lot of this. Aeris and Cloud have some moments too, but they're played for pathos since both characters have 'read the script'.
- The Scrappy: Cait Sith. Before a character's name is revealed, their dialogue boxes use (usually comical) descriptors instead. Cait Sith's include "Random Pointless Character", "Annoying Pointless Character", "Harbinger of Misfortune", and "God's Mistake".
- The Woobie: Shera.