- Broken Base: This occured when the comic first changed artist, tone, and timeline. Some accepted the new turn, others complained. The division widened when the main protagonist was teleported directly into the clutches of a compulsive rapist named Tommy. Apparently, some fans will turn on a comic when the writer repeatedly puts a naive little girl in sexual situations and finally assaults her with an older man. Who knew?
- This really was not helped by the writer's extended Dear Negative Reader to all the fans who complained about the new storyline in addition to a new schedule that depended on donations.
- Character Alignment
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Loki. Yes, THAT Loki, also known as the Hypno Bishie.
- Idiot Plot: The entire cause of conflict for issue nine is based on downright mysterious character motivations, and it is also 100% caused by the main characters doing something that, by all logical accounts, was uncalled for.
- Les Yay: Here.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: A fair chunk of the fanbase wasn't happy about the change in artists.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Evil Diva hasn't just made a small change like adding a new character, but the comic has enjoyed a Time Skip, a bit of Mood Whiplash, and a completely new artist. The result is a lot of unhappy fans. To add to the conflagration, one of the comic's writers, Joe, has publicly declared that the fans not liking the changes are part of the Fan Dumb.
YMMV / Evil Diva
This is the YMMV for webcomic Evil Diva.