- Crosses the Line Twice
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: During the 2010 Evelyn Evelyn tour across Europe, the crew got stuck in a different country because of the Iceland volcano. Instead of using her crew, Amanda (who made it to the gig) pulled two fans onto the stage to stay there throughout the show, manning the Ustreaming computer. Meanwhile, the support band Bitter Ruin were co-opted into occasionally representing the twins and playing the theme from Clue on the keyboard, while Amanda ran around the stage between the songs acting out the theatre parts by herself, "Tim Curry style". Jason Webley (who couldn't make it) joined in over Skype, with his face, accordion and ukulele playing visible on a laptop screen being held up next to Amanda throughout the entire gig. Oh, and the entire thing was broadcast live over the Internet, with Amanda constantly talking to her online fans and tweeting.
"The only element here that is not part of the actual Evelyn Evelyn show... is me drinking beer. * chugs* "
- Crowning Moment of Funny: During the Glasgow gig Jason, who was contributing through Skype, announced, "Amanda... I'm afraid they won't believe we're conjoined twins anymore."
- The whole event pretty much qualifies, really.
- Dude, Not Funny!: A common reaction, especially to them dressing up as disabled people.
- Internet Backdraft: On several levels. Some people didn't understand the twins weren't real. Some people didn't like the fact that disabled characters were portrayed as being socially awkward, or as infantile (which, in the twins' backstory, is the result of being abused and shunned for 20 years). And some people didn't like the fact that Amanda and Jason played victims of sexual abuse, though Amanda herself is a rape survivor, which lends a different angle to it. It also drew a lot of accusations of 'crip drag'.
- Squick: Parts of their backstory, especially set to music in "Tragic Events" and "Sandy Fishnets", can be pretty triggering.
- Tear Jerker: "The Tragic Events", especially Part II.
"Are you crying, Evelyn?"
- The Woobies.