Tropers Online: 4,872
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: 80's Dan
- Crossing the Line Twice: The aptly named "A Very Inappropriate 80's Dan Christmas".
- Ear Worm: GOODBYE! GOODBYE BLUES!
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The jokes about ROB wanting to split up the Crabtrees becomes harder to take in light of the Real Life Brian and Sarah Lewis separating.
- Nausea Fuel: 80's Dan eating a 20-year-old McDLT covered in slimy green moldnote actually cream of mushroom soup with green food dye.
- Saved by the Fans
- The Woobie: R.O.B. He loves their neighbor Mrs. Crabtree, and she tends to respond well to his flirting, but she's married and anytime it looks like R.O.B. has a shot with her, her husband shows up. Also qualifies as Jerkass Woobie.