* CrossingTheLineTwice: The aptly named "A Very Inappropriate 80's Dan Christmas".
* EarWorm: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-2qRWfi1Lg GOODBYE! GOODBYE BLUES!]]
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: The jokes about ROB wanting to split up the Crabtrees becomes harder to take in light of the RealLife Brian and Sarah Lewis separating (albeit more amicably than their characters).
** [[spoiler:Hasn't [[http://thecinemasnob.com/2012/06/21/80s-dan-the-sweenz.aspx stopped]] the producers and performers from [[LampshadeHanging hanging one of the biggest lampshades ever]] on it.]]
** Those same jokes become even more uncomfortable after the revelation that Jake Norvell, who voiced ROB, stole Brad Jones' girlfriend.
* NauseaFuel: 80's Dan eating a 20-year-old [=McDLT=] covered in slimy green mold[[note]]actually cream of mushroom soup with green food dye[[/note]].
* TheWoobie: R.O.B. He loves their neighbor Mrs. Crabtree, and she tends to respond well to his flirting, but she's married and anytime it looks like R.O.B. has a shot with her, her husband shows up. Also qualifies as JerkassWoobie.