YMMV: Eden of the East
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Falling Down" by Oasis.
- Ear Worm:
- Catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly...
- A dying scream makes no sound...
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Panties, for sure.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In Episode 8, Itazu/Panties calls Takizawa a Hipster for wearing old fashioned clothes, years before that insult became popular to describe those kind of people.
- Internet Counterattack: Meta example. The Eden of the East can use their website systems for such purposes.
- Magnificent Bastard: He's got one plan after another to try and "save" Japan from missile attacks to overthrowing the government, Mononobe is a cunning man in his own right.
- Memetic Mutation: "This episode had some of the best cinematic timing I have ever seen in anime." - Episode 11.