New entries on the bottom.
open/close all folders
- Three questions have been bugging me for ages. The first is my confusion with the two Prime Ministers in the show. The first is the elderly one who said "uncle" on TV, and the second is Prime Minister Iimura who could be Takizawa's dad. My question is when was PM Iimura in office, before or after the elderly PM? The second question is what is the elderly PM's connection to Mr. Outside? And the third question - who is Seleção No. 7?
- Before and after, according to what his wife says in the second film.
- ...what the hell was up with the dream sequence in episode 4?!
- Possibly a subconscious thing with Akira and the 20,000 NEETS that supposedly turned on him and betrayed him, symbolised by them eating him. That or the director decided to mess with everyone's head.
- If the 20,000 missing NEE Ts didn't come back until the last episode, then how did Takizawa meet one in episode 5?
- If I recall rightly, that one mentions going through a lot of trouble to get home, but being worried about the others.
- According to the events of the epilogue of the second movie, Takizawa says to Mr. Outside that they still have a lot of work to do. I wonder if this is a cliffhanger (not to mention that Seleção VII and VIII are never revealed), while Saki saying that "this is the story of my eleven days with Takizawa" can mean that it's the end. So does anybody know if there's another movie in production to wrap up this or if it's the real end?
- Doesn't look like it, unfortunately.
- I think I understand most of the initial Memory Gambit, but what exactly are the steps between "wipe memory" and "show up naked at the white house with a gun"?
- Step 1: Naked in front of the white house Step 2:?????? Step 3: Profit.
- I believe it's implied Number One was the one who threw Takizawa out of the car in the beginning, landing him naked in DC
- Why were the NEETS naked?
- As part of Akira's Zero Approval Gambit, he needed to make sure they saw him as the bad guy. So he stripped them naked and apparently had them shaved. It's perfect: Mostly harmless, but pissed them all off.
So what did the NEE Ts do in the end?
- Supposedly Takizawa saves the day by having all the NEE Ts post ideas to Eden of the East, but what exactly did they say? "Shoot the missiles down with F-15s"? Seems like the JSDF took care of the problem without any help from Takizawa.
- The NEE Ts posted all sorts of ideas, which Juiz collated into "Shoot the missiles down with F-15s". Presumably there were ideas like "Shoot them down with AA defenses" (none in the area), "There's an airbase nearby, will that help?", "F-15s have missiles with enough accuracy to take out enemy missiles in flight" and so on, which were useless on their own, but added up to the plan. The Japanese government was panicking, and couldn't come up with an idea like that in time to put it into action; once Takizawa had the idea, he was able to use Juiz to sidestep the politicians and just order the pilots to do it.