YMMV: Donald In Maui Mallard
- Awesome Music: The whole soundtrack. The SNES version loses some points for lacking the boss theme, though - but makes up for it with its exclusive Flying Duckman music.
- Breather Level: The Test of Duckhood appears after a Rise to the Challenge level. It's also the most upbeat level in the game.
- Goddamned Bats: The SNES version has the flame enemies in the volcano level, and the zombies in the land of the dead. Every time you hit them (gun or staff, doesn't matter), a homing flame/bone will fly out of them and hit you in the face for a good amount of damage.
- Nightmare Fuel: Did you see that screenshot in the main page? Yeah, this is a Donald Duck game where he goes to the underworld to fight zombies! Also, this game got a really creepy black screen death animation...
- That One Level: People apparently hate The Flying Duckman and The Realm of the Dead.