YMMV: Dirty Jobs
- Crowning Show Of Funny: Either through the situation, Mike's comments or both, this is probably one of the funniest shows on TV currently. We also have a list of some of the best moments.
- Ear Worm: "On the road to Coober Pedy there's a thousand ways to die..."
- Harsher in Hindsight: Making mud for off-shore oil wells in the Gulf coast; cleaning the natural gas drilling "fracking" (short for "fracture", not a sci-fi swear word) chemical containers after watching the documentary Gasland (briefly: natural gas drilling is so bad for the environment that drinking water becoming flammable is the least of its problems).
- That sheep castrating? The CDC just issued a warning about it.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Back when he hosted The History Channel program, The Most, Mike did a segment on the world's dirtiest job: the Parisian sewer worker.
- Nausea Fuel: Some episodes you really don't want to watch while eating.
- For the crew, there's also the fact that Barsky's into urine therapy and apparently doesn't wear underwear a decent amount of the time. Now remember that he's often the one doing overhead shots and likes loose shorts...
- The show is bad enough, and then they show those commercials where they're making beer with spit....